Manufacturing companies have no time to waste when struggling to deploy business strategy, striving to solve technical problems, working to implement automation, or maintaining a competitive edge through innovation. If you need a strategic partner that understands urgent time lines and a need for quick solutions, Michelle understands. As our owner and principle consultant, she recognizes the importance of effective execution and brings a diverse portfolio of technical tools to transform your company through data-driven performance improvement. Manufacturing organizations benefit from Michelle's level of experience and expertise as they partner with her to achieve the highest level of performance possible.
Michelle has a diverse background in technical manufacturing and can quickly assess and understand manufacturing processes in many different industries.
- Hot Chambered Injection Molding Magnesium, Aluminum and Zinc Alloys
- Cold Chambered Injection Molding Aluminum Alloy
- Hard Chrome Plating Steel Rod and Tube
- Metal Injection Molding Sintering Process
- Fastener Forming
- Cold Drawn (DOM) tubing Nickel Alloy
- Investment Casting Aluminum, Steel and Titanium Alloy
- Sand Casting
- Precision Machining
- Surface Finishing Plating, Anodizing, Chem film, Etching
- Assembly Kitting, Assembling, Final Inspection